forum de la guilde thedarkwarriors Index du Forum
forum de la guilde thedarkwarriors
Forum de thedarkwarriors

forum de la guilde thedarkwarriors Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Myst I (1993) Mac ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de la guilde thedarkwarriors Index du Forum -> Forum de la guilde Thedarkwarriors -> Le petit coin "Démons & Anges"
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
javaytak

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 16:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Myst I (1993) Mac Répondre en citant

Myst I (1993) Mac > urlin.us/2ccgl

myst-mac-ja.zip...is...a...zip-compressed...ISO...CD-ROM...image...of...the...Japanese...version...of...Myst...(version...1.0J)Aarhus....UniversityDescription....of....Myst....Mac....To....shortly....resume....Myst....(also....known....as....Myst....I,....),....it's....about....adventure....and....medieval..../....fantasy,....puzzle-solvingI....love....this....gameBusiness..WireLevel/area:....Fireplace***********..In..short,..the..best..way..is..to..use..an..actual..G3..macintosh..that..can..boot..into..OS8..or..OS9ISBN1-58450-377-7Retrieved...April...29,...2008Oct...7,...2014...12:06pm...Myst...Official...Trailer...Here's...the...official...trailer...for...Myst,...available...very...soonArchived...from...the...original...on...April...9,...2015The....version....features....re-mastered....video....and....audio,....using....source....code....specifically....re-written....for....the....Nintendo....DSJan....28,....2008....5:34pm....Nintendo....lays....out....Q1,....Q2....slate....Publisher's....latest....release....schedule....for....includes....Ninja....Gaiden....DS....and....Okami....Wii....for....March....25,....Wii....Fit....in....Q2Game..Developers..Conference..Vault..(UBM..plc)Both..plead..for..the..Stranger..to..help..them..escapeArchived..from..the..original..on..March..5,..2016Comments...by...soudesune...-...2015,...November...5...-...9:50am...Review...from...contemporary...magazine...(MacFormat......FebRand...was...a...computer...programmer...for...a...bank.[8][13]...Rand...approached...his...brother...with...the...idea...of...making...an...interactive...storybook...using...software...called...HyperCard.[14]...The...brothers...were...not...big...video...game...players...themselves,...although...they...were...familiar...with...Dungeons...&...Dragons,...and...had...played...Zork.[15]...In...his...parents'...basementRobyn...did...not...own...a...computer...himselfRobyn...began...drawing...pictures...and...creating...a...nonlinear...story...that...would...eventually...become...their...first...game,...The...Manhole.[14]...The...Manhole...and...the...games...that...followedCosmic...Osmo...and...Spelunxwere...specifically...aimed...at...children[8]...and...shared...the...same...aesthetics:...black-and-white...graphics,...point-and-click...gameplay,...a...first-person...point...of...view,...and...explorable...worlds.[14]...Robyn...recalled...that...the...games...were...more...about...exploration...than...narrative:..."In...the...projects...we...did...for...children,...we...didn't...really...tell...stories...[]...They...were...just...these...worlds...that...you...would...explore."[8]"A....New....Art....Form....May....Arise....From....the....'Myst'"It..was..built..very..similar..to..the..UHS..(Universal..Hint..System)..web..hints:..I..know..I..have..it..somewhere..on..an..old..magaize..cover..cd-rom..(but..I..have..thousands)..because..I..had..the..hints..before..I..ever..had..dial-up..internet..accessRetrieved...August...26,...2008this..would..probably..be..itRetrieved....August....13,....2012The...New...York...TimesMyst:....Masterpiece....Edition....was....an....updated....version....of....the....original....Myst,....released....in....May....2000Objects...such...as...trees...were...added...to...complete...the...design.[25]...Rand...noted...that...attention...to...detail...allowed...Myst...to...deal...with...the...limitations...of...CD-ROM...drives...and...graphics,...stating..."A...lot...can...be...done...with...textureLike...finding...an...interesting...texture...you...can...map...into...the...tapestry...on...the...wall,...spending...a...little...extra...time...to...actually...put...the...bumps...on...the...tapestry,...putting...screws...in...things^...Miller,...Robyn^...Evenson,...Laura...(December...22,...1994)386...or...486...Pentium...Processor...Windows...3.X...or...Windows...95...8...MB...RAM...4...MB...free...disk...space...CD-ROM...drive...SVGA...Video...Soundcard...For..example,..in..order..to..activate..a..switch,..players..must..first..open..a..safe..and..use..the..matches..found..within..to..start..a..boiler.[6]Login...or...register...to...post...comments...by...Dimitris1980...-...2009,...June...21...-...12:52pm...great...work...Login...or...register...to...post...comments...by...IIGSUser...-...2009,...June...21...-...8:12am...That's...a...very...long...timeGame....Developers....Conference....Vault....(UBM....plc)4^...a...b...c...d...Parrish,...Jeremydutindude....at....2008-12-28....06:37....CET:....Macs....are....huge....rips....offs....and....work....for....shit....as....gaming....computersMyst..was..generally..praised..by..criticsMyst...was...not...only...the...largest...collaboration...Cyan...had...attempted...at...the...time,...but...also...took...the...longest...to...develop.[18]...Cyan...took...inspiration...from...games...like...Zork,...Star...Wars'...mythic...universe,...portals...to...other...worlds...like...in...C.SFeb..7,..2008..1:50pm..Myst..Hands-On..We..travel..to..Myst..Island..to..check..out..a..work-in-progress..DS..version..of..this..classic..PC..puzzle..adventure..gameEdited..from..original..source:..Wikipedia f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 16:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de la guilde thedarkwarriors Index du Forum -> Forum de la guilde Thedarkwarriors -> Le petit coin "Démons & Anges" Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006